Announcements for August 5-6, 2017 Transfiguration of the Lord
- Registration for CCD will begin July 31st after the 9:30 a.m. and before the 11:30 a.m. Masses. Classes begin on Wednesday, August 23rd . (If raining, then in the Parish Center) Reminder, the diocese requires a 2 year program for those who will be doing First Communion (1st and 2nd grade), or Confirmation (7th and 8th grade).
- RCIA will begin Thursday, August 24th at 6:30 PM in Avila Hall. If you are wanting to learn more about the Catholic Faith, and are interested in becoming Catholic, please come or contact the Faith Formation Office.
- Our Food Pantry, Cor Jesu, can always use monitory donations to help provide milk, eggs and meat to our needy families. The summer months are particularly difficult with the students who receive meal benefits during school hours who are now out of school. Thank you for the non-perishable food items that you continue to bring in. They are in need of canned vegetables and soups, as well as mac and cheese, spaghetti sauce and boxed potatoes.
- Fatima Sunday will take place on Sunday, August 13th at 3 PM. There will be Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, the anointing of the sick, the singing of the Divine Mercy Chaplet, prayers and other Marian hymn. Please join us for the individual blessing with the Blessed Sacrament.
- St. Teresa’s will be participating in the Candy Cane Bazaar initiated by Trinity Lutheran Church as a community wide event among the local Churches. People will go from Church to Church all on the same day to shop in our own bazaar of unique crafts and gifts, festive Christmas music and décor, delicious baked goods, door prizes and Silent Auction items. Anyone who would like to participate, please give name, phone/email address, and what you have to donate or sell for this event to the Gift Shop for Sister Yvonne. The Candy Cane Bazaar is on Saturday, November 11th from 9 AM – 2 PM. Donations of non-perishable food items for the local food bank will also be greatly appreciated.
- The School has need of a Part-time Extended Care Assistant and a Full-time Maintenance staff beginning in August. Please submit resume to the School Office.
- The School will be serving homemade lunches this year! Please call the School Office if you are interested in volunteering during lunch hours.
- The Gift Shop now has the ability to accept credit and debit cards for sales. A $10 limit is required. Come in and browse!
- We are still in need of 2 more pilgrims to add on to our Canada trip, Sept. 13-21, 2017. Itinerary, pricing and registration forms can be picked up in the Gift Shop.