Announcements for Sunday, Jan 27-28 4th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Our Food Pantry, Cor Jesu, needs canned soup and fruit, and bottled juice. Thank you for your generosity!
- Confirmation Prep Session II with Fr. Chris will be held tomorrow, Monday, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm in the Church. These sessions are mandatory for Confirmandi, sponsors, and/or parents.
- Join Please join us for our Open House on Tuesday, January 30th, and Spirit Night at Ice House on Wednesday, January 31st from 4:30-7:30 pm. Turn your receipt at the register and mention St. Teresa Spirit Night and the school will receive a percentage of the sale.
- Ticket sales for St. Teresa Catholic School Wild, Wild West Casino Night fundraiser will start this weekend after each Mass.
- Come next Saturday after the 5 pm Mass for our Spaghetti dinner at Avila Hall hosted by the Blue Army. The cost is $10 for adults and kids under 12 eat free. Take-out boxes are available.
- February 3rd is the Memorial of St. Blaise. There will be the blessing of the throats after all Masses on the weekend of February 3rd and 4th.
- Altar Servers quarterly meeting will be held Monday, Feb. 5th, at 6 pm in Avila Hall. Altar Servers and Parents plan to attend. We will be doing our schedule for Mar. through May as well as the Easter Masses and Stations of the Cross. A Special Announcement will be made at the meeting. See you there!
- R Catholic Nugget A Quote from St. John Paul II: “The future starts today, not tomorrow”.