Announcements for Sunday, March 18-19th 4th Sunday of Lent
- Our Food Pantry, Cor Jesu, is working on preparations for Easter.
They will be accepting donations for Easter basket items, chocolate bunnies, jellybeans, etc. They also need crackers, pineapple, fruit in a can, and frosting. Grocery store gift cards are great for perishable items. Thank you for your donations!
- Our Catholic Appeal goal of $108,075 now has $66,657 for 62%. Please put your pledge envelope in the collection basket. Thank you for your support!
- Religious Education (CCD) Classes will meet this Wednesday at 6 pm in the School. RCIA meeting is this Wednesday at 6:30 pm in Avila Hall.
- Please turn in your envelope for Easter flowers with the regular collection over the next few weeks. Thank you.
- St. Teresa Catholic School Stations of the Cross is this Thursday at 2 pm. All are welcome to attend.
- St. Teresa Soup Suppers during the Lenten Season are on Friday in Avila Hall from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. This week's menu is: Potato Leek, French Onion, and Crusty Bread.
- Every Friday during Lent: Confessions begin at 6 pm. The station of the Cross is at 7:00 PM.
- After the Stations of the Cross, Father Chris will continue his Mission Talk on the “Passion of Christ”. This coming Friday the theme is: “Jesus before Pilot”. Goodwill donations will go to the Ukrainian Church. Please, make a check to Salvatorian Fathers. The money will be used to assist in the Ukrainian churches they serve, but not to a specific church. Thank you for your support and generosity!
- Knights of Columbus Tootsie Roll fundraiser is taking place this weekend. We will be collecting donations after all Masses at St. Teresa Church only. Please, be generous in helping us provide funding to local area charities such as Special Olympics, Horses @ South Lake School, and Alzheimer's programs.
- St. Teresa Catholic School's 17th Annual Golf Tournament is next Saturday, March 25th at La Cita Golf and Country Club. The deadline for team entry is this Wednesday. Also, join us on Saturday, April 1st from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm for our “Spring Fling”. There will be a car show, Easter egg hunt, game booths, food, and more fun events. We need volunteers to help make this Spring Fling event successful. Anyone interested in helping, please call the school at 321-267-1643.
- Join us for our Breakfast Buffet this Sunday, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm in the Parish Center (Suggested donation of $12.00 for Adults; $6.00 for Children 5-12) Omelets made to order from our Awesome Omelet Team, French Toast Sticks, as well as Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Potatoes, Hash, Biscuits & Gravy and more.