Announcements for November 12-13, 2022 33rd Sunday in OT
- Our Food Pantry, Cor Jesu, needs Thanksgiving items such as cranberries, stuffing and yams. Food gift cards for milk, bread, turkeys and other perishable items are greatly appreciated! Thank you for your donations!
- Father Chris next Theological Session will take place this coming Monday, November 14th at 6:30pm. Topic will be “The Queenship of Mary”.
- Altar Servers quarterly meeting will be held November 15th at 6pm in Avila Hall. Altar Servers and Parents plan to attend. We will be doing our schedule for December thru February.
- Come join us for Thanksgiving Day Mass at 8:30am on Thursday, November 24 and for a blessing of Thanksgiving baskets and food for the poor. Your may also bring any food that you will use at your Thanksgiving Day meal to be blessed.
- Beginning on Friday, November 25th at 10am, the Knights of Columbus will be selling Frasier Fir Christmas Trees fresh from North Carolina.
- Come Join us after each Mass this Sunday for Sweet Treats, Coffee and Juice in the Parish Center. Spend some time with family and Friends!